Processing of personal data
PrinciplesThe Data Protection Code protects persons and other entities regarding the processing of their personal data. According to this law, the processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the principles of correctness, legality and transparency and with the protection of users of this website and its rights. In the course of the visit of this website information can be processed regarding identified or identifiable persons.
InformationPursuant to Article 13 of the Data Protection Code, we submit to the users the following information: Personal data forwarded by the user is used solely for the execution of the requested services. Personal data sent by the users of the website in order to receive documents (or merely information) regarding the requested service are used exclusively for the execution and performance of the requested service, and will only be communicated to third parties if necessary for the execution and performance of the requested service and only if those third parties are involved in the execution and performance of the service requested. The user will be informed that in case of refusal of the transmission of personal data specific services and services of this website are not available (eg. newsletters, reservations, bookings etc.).
Place of processing of personal dataThe processing of personal data relating to the use of services of this website takes place at the headquarters of the processor of the personal data, or at the headquarters of the operator of the website and will be processed only by persons who have been appointed for this purpose or by persons who have been instructed, for a limited period of time, to carry out maintenance work.
Processor of personal data and responsible for processing of personal dataThe processor of personal data is Appartments La Baita with seat in 39047 St. Christina, Str. Plesdinaz 134. The responsible for processing of personal data is Claudio Perathoner, available under telephone +39 0471 793570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data voluntarily submitted by the userIf emails are sent explicitly on voluntary basis on addresses indicated on the website, not only the address of user, which is mandatory to reply on the request will be processed, but also other data which is enclosed in the email.
CookiesTo facilitate the operation of the website and to make it more representative, cookies are used. Cookies are small text files that allow the processor of personal data to compare new and old website visitors and to understand how users are using the website. The collection of this data based on the application of cookies is done making the website more enjoyable and more efficient. More about cookies and what they do and to learn more about follow the link: www.AboutCookies.org.
Indispensable CookiesSuch cookies are essential in order to move virtually on all subpages of the website and to use all services as e.g. access to reserved areas of the website. Without these cookies some basic services as e.g. requesting a quote or online booking services are not available.
Types of Cookies
- Technical cookies: are those that are solely used to transmit a message on an electronic communication network, or to a service supplier, requested by the customer or by the user and solely for the execution of the requested service (Article 122, paragraph 1, Data Protection Code). Technical cookies can be differentiated in navigation cookies or session cookies, that are guaranteeing a normal surfing and a normal use of the website (eg. effectuate a purchase or perform authentication for a reserved area).
- Analytical cookies: These are used directly by the owner of the website to receive information, even in an aggregated form, to the number of users and their navigation behavior; Functional cookies allow the user, based on previously selected criteria to visit the site (eg. language, selected products for the purchase), in order to improve the service to the user.
- Profiling cookies: these cookies create a profile of the user and are aimed to sending of advertising messages customized to the navigation behavior and on the preferences of the user.
Cookies used by this websiteIn accordance with the decision of the Italian Data Protection Authority no. 229/2014, the user is informed that this website uses the cookies listed in the table below, so as to allow the user to find them in the browser.
|PHPSESSID||2||Internal use of the server to identify the user session||Session|
|_icl_current_language||1||Determines browser language to display the web page in this language||24 hours|
|resolution||1||Width of the monitor and relation between physical and device-independent pixels for an optimized display of the website||Session|
|wordpress_||2||Identification of the logged-in WordPress user||Session|
|wordpress_logged_in||2||Identification of the logged-in WordPress user||Session|
|wp-settings-||2||WordPress information about the current session||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||2||WordPress information about the current session||1 year|
|wordpress_test_cookie||2||WordPress test cookie to determine whether Cookies can be used||Session|
|_gat||3||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to curb the demand rate.||10 minutes|
|__utma||3||This cookie contains the information about when the visitor was the first time on the page, how often he visited it, and when he opened it the last time.||2 years|
|__utmb||3||This cookie contains a timestamp when the visitor leaves the site. Together with __utmc, this cookie can give information about how long a visitor stays on a page.||30 minutes|
|__utmc||3||This cookie contains a timestamp when the visitor leaves the site. Together with __utmb, this cookie can give information about how long a visitor stays on a page.||Session|
|__utmt||3||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to curb the demand rate.||10 minutes|
|__utmv||3||This cookie is intended for individual content; it can be freely assigned and, therefore, is used to control user-defined analyses.||2 years|
|__utmz||3||This cookie contains information about where the visitor came from, before he opened the analysed page. Here, for example, information about search engines and the entered search terms can be saved, or where in the world the relevant IP address is located.||6 months|
Deactivation of CookiesIf the user wishes to refuse the use of some or all cookies, the user has to adjust the corresponding settings on the browser used. The description can be found on the links below (depending on the browser used):
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=en_US
- Opera: help.opera.com/opera/Windows/1781/it/controlPages.html#manageCookies
- Facebook (settings): loggen on and select rider “privacy”.
- Twitter (settings): twitter.com/settings/security
- Linkedin (settings): www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ (settings): www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/